Gaggenau 400 Series Oven 30'' Door Hinge: Left, Door Hinge: Left, Stainless Steel Behind Glass
Gaggenau Self-Cleaning Combi-Steam Oven
0" W x 0" H x 0" D
Top + bottom heat.
Top + 1/3 bottom heat.
1/3 top + bottom heat.
Convection + bottom heat.
Convection + 1/3 bottom heat.
Baking stone operation.
- One touch control panel and an interactive visual display.
- Rotary knob and TFT touch display operation.
- Clear text display in 44 languages.
- Option to save 50 individual recipes (incl. core temperature probe)
- Personalization of automatic programs.
- Information key with use indicators.
- Side-opening door opens up to 180(degree) angle.
- Three-point core temperature prove with automatic shut-off and estimation of cooking time.
- Automatic programs.
- Rotisserie spit.
- Baking stone outlet.
- Actual temperature display.
- Fast heating setting.
- 60 W halogen light on the top.
- 2 x 10 W halogen light on the side.
- Enamelled side shelf supports with 5 tray levels, pyrolysis-safe.
- Home network integration for digital services (Home Connect) either via cable connection LAN (recommended) or wireless via WiFi.
- The use of the Home Connect functionality depends on the Home Connect services, which are not available in every country. For further information please check: home-connect.com.
- Thermally insulated door with quadruple glazing.
- Child lock.
- Safety shut-off.
- Cooled housing with temperature protection.
- Pyrolytic self-cleaning.
- Gaggenau Clean-Enamel.
- Heated air cleaning catalyst.
- Door hinge not reversible.
- The front of the appliance extends 1 7/8" from the cabinet front.
- Consider the overhang when planning to open drawers next to the appliance.
- When planning a corner solution, pay attention to the 90(degree) door opening angle.
- To achieve the 21 5/8" installation depth, the connection cable needs to follow the slanted edge on the lower right hand corner of the housing.
- Plan a power outlet outside of the
- The LAN port can be found at the back on the upper right side.
- Total rating 5.5 KW.
- Total Amps: 25 A.
- 208 / 220 - 240 V / 60 Hz.
- Connection cable 47 1/4" without plug.
- Plan for an ethernet cable for distances where the blower is located over 68" (1.75m).
Select one of the options below.