Gaggenau 400 Series Combi-steam Oven 24'' Door Hinge: Right, Door Hinge: Right, Stainless Steel Behind Glass
Gaggenau Combi-Steam Oven
0" W x 0" H x 0" D
- Convection + 100 % humidity.
Convection + 80 % humidity.
Convection + 60 % humidity.
Convection + 30 % humidity.
Convection + 0 % humidity.
Low temperature cooking.
Broil level 1 + humidity.
Broil level 2 + humidity.
Broil + circulated air.
- One touch control panel and an interactive visual display.
- Rotary knob and TFT touch display operation.
- Clear text display in 44 languages.
- Option to save 50 individual recipes (incl. core temperature probe)
- Personalization of automatic programs.
- Information key with use indicators.
- Side-opening door opens up to 180(degree) angle.
- 2000 W broil element behind glass ceramic.
- Steam evacuation.
- Three-point core temperature prove with automatic shut-off and estimation of cooking time.
- Automatic programs.
- Actual temperature display.
- Automatic boiling point detection.
- Capacity display for filter cartridge (if connected to GF 111 100 descaling system).
- Hygienic stainless steel cooking interior.
- 3 tray levels.
- Home network integration for digital services (Home Connect) either via cable connection LAN (recommended) or wireless via WiFi.
- The use of the Home Connect functionality depends on the Home Connect services, which are not available in every country. For further information please check: home-connect.com.
- Child lock.
- Safety shut-off.
- Cooled housing with temperature protection.
- Fully automatic cleaning program.
- Descaling program for the steam generator.
- Drying program.
- Grease filter in front of convection fan, dishwasher-safe.
- Demo program for automatic cleaning.
- Door hinge not reversible.
- No other electrical appliances should be installed above the BSP Combi-steam oven.
- At no point may the outlet hose be positioned higher than the bottom edge of the appliance. The outlet hose must also be at least 100 mm lower than the appliance outlet (see drawing "drainage connection").
- Inlet hose can be extended once.
- The outlet hose must not be longer than a maximum of 5 m.
- The water connection (1) for the inlet hose must always be accessible and not located directly behind the appliance.
- The connection of the outlet hose to the siphon (2) must not be directly behind the appliance and should be accessible.
- The front of the appliance extends 1 7/8" from the cabinet front.
- Consider the overhang when planning to open drawers next to the appliance.
- When planning a corner solution, pay attention to the 90(degree) door opening angle.
- Plan a power outlet outside of the
- Total rating 3.1 KW.
- Only cold water connection.
- Total Amps: 16 A.
- 208 / 220 - 240 V / 60 Hz.
- Connection cable 47 1/4" without plug.
- Plan for an ethernet cable for distances where the blower is located over 68" (1.75m).
Select one of the options below.