Kitchenaid 15'' Automatic Ice Maker with PrintShield™ Finish - Stainless Steel with PrintShield™ Finish
0" W x 0" H x 0" D
DescriptionFully Flush Installation lets this automatic ice maker blend in with surrounding cabinetry for a refined built-in look. Its Clear Ice Technology helps produce cubes of uniform clarity, size and shape that are ideal for everyday use. And because it holds 25 pounds of ice, there will always be enough ice for entertaining.
Select one of the options below.
|Cabinet Width||14-7/8 in|
|Cutout Depth||25.0 in|
|Cutout Height||34-1/2 in|
|Cutout Width||15.0 in|
|Depth Closed Excluding Handles||24.0 in|
|Depth Closed Including Handles||25-3/8 in|
|Depth Excluding Doors||22-1/8 in|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||39-1/2 in|
|Height To Top Of Cabinet||33-5/8 in|
|Height To Top Of Door Hinge||34-1/16 in|
|Defrost Type||Automatic Defrost|
|Ice Maker On/Off||Yes|
|Location of Controls||Interior Up Front|
|Water Filter Indicator/Reset||Yes|
|Water Filter Location||Interior|
|Ambient Temperature Range||55F to 110F|
|Drain Connection||Rear Access 5/8"" OD|
|Drain Pump||No, Gravity Drain|
|Energy Star® Qualified||No|
|Prop 65||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov .|
|Ice Maker Features|
|Selections||Clear Ice Technology, Articulating Hinge, True Flush Installable, Ice Scoop, Max Ice, Easy Access Filter Install|
- Fully Flush Installation with Articulating Hinge
- allows the ice maker's door to sit flush without protruding or leaving a gap between the ice maker and the adjoining cabinets. Articulating hinge design allows the door to open 90 degrees without swinging beyond its normal closed width, providing a built-in look that adds a touch of style to your kitchen or bar space.
- Self-Cleaning Cycle
- makes routine maintenance easy using a "clean cycle" and Affresh(R) ice maker cleaner.
- PrintShield Finish
- resists smudges and fingerprints. The specialized coating for stainless steel is easy to clean with just water and a soft cloth, so you can spend more time cooking and less time cleaning up.
- provides a dedicated space where a filter can be inserted to help remove contaminants, improving taste and clarity. A filter is not required but can be purchased separately. Use filter #F2WC9I1 and change every six months for best results.